- the parent who has lost a child, whether by miscarriage, as a young child or as an adult.
- the person who wanted to be a mother or father, but could not;
- the parent who feels they should have been a better parent;
- the parent whose child is in jail or prison;
- the parent who is estranged from their children;
- the person who gave up her child and wonders where that child is today.
- the woman who aborted her child and wonders how they would look today.
- any person who has lost their loving mother or father.
- any person who had an emotionally detached or abusive mother and/or father.
For my husband and I, Mother's Day & Father's Day have been a bittersweet day.
For almost 26 years.
Why Mother's Day? Why Father's Day?